What is Ottawa Book Battle?
Ottawa Book Battle is not to be missed! Ottawa Authors will submit their books to the challenge, 5 books will be ultimately chosen, each by one of our five local judges. On the day of the event, the books will be put to the test and after each round one book will be eliminated. However, you will not be a mere spectator. With the power of technology, it’s your vote that will decide which book will be crowned the victor of Ottawa Book Battle 2018!
Things to know:
- The event will be held at the Main library’s auditorium, 120 Metcalfe Ottawa, ON K1P 5M2
- The event is organized by Powered Crowd. All inquiries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Ottawa Book Battle – Question”
- To buy a ticket go here
- Please bring the ticket with you to the event! You will not be allowed in without it!
- For the full event experience, please bring a device that can connect to the internet.
- There will be an intermission and some snacks available.
- If you are a fan of the Authors who are chosen, you can bring a copy of their book to be signed in the second half of the event,during the Q&A section.
- Stay up to date by putting your RSVP on the Facebook event page!
TO BE UPDATED
This page will be updated with new information as it become available! Keep checking in!