Hello, welcome to the Powered Crowd store!
If you are interested in buying a “Powered Crowd -You Are Not Alone bracelet” please fill in this form! (images of products are after this form)
Things to know:
- Once the form is filled I will reply with the total price and how you can pay (I use PayPal)
- Please be aware that the price on the form will not include the shipping and processing costs. These will be added to your total and you can review it in the email that will be sent to you!
- Once you have paid send me an email with the proof of payment and I will send you your order!
- If you live In Ottawa and want to buy the bracelets in person, send me and email. They will be cheaper in person because shipping costs and payment processing costs will not be added.
- If you have any other questions please send me an email at email@example.com
Wooden beads for the black and brown synthetic leather bracelets.
Full bead list
Powered Crowd Bracelet
A bracelet that does good
Gold: Wear this bead to demonstrate your support for everyone who is going through tough times. The support bead shows that you are open for people to talk to you about your experience and that you will support them.
Blue: Wear this bead if you are struggling or you have struggled with mental health or mental disability at some point in your life. (Autism, Anxiety, OCD, Down Syndrome etc.)
Green: Wear this bead if you are a newcomer to the area. (Immigrant, refugee, expatriate etc.)
Orange: Wear this bead if you have struggled or are struggling with an eating disorder.
Red: Wear this bead if you have been through a health issue (surgery, hospitalization, serious infection etc.)
Purple: Wear this bead if you have a physical disability of any kind (wheel chair, paralysis, amputee, etc.)
Yellow: Wear this bead if you have battled with cancer.
Pink: Wear this bead if you have been a victim of bullying
Rainbow: Wear this bead if you identify as being part of the LGBTQ2 community (Trans, Gay, Lesbian, two spirited, etc.)
Black: Wear this bead if you have been through a loss of somebody you care about.